Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dec 14 - the 7 of Swords reversed

It's funny how some people see the man sneaking into the room - the leaves are on the outside, it's obvious he has stolen some of the swords (only the ones he can carry) and he is making his escape. He's not out of it yet, though, the bird could easily make a fuss and draw people to see what's going on, like a dog barking. This card is about deception; having something taken from you; being a sneak. The reverse means: if you do it, you will be caught.
You can't help it if something you did in the past is revealed today, though.
And it will be interesting to see if this behavior is revealed as coming at me, as well.

3 comments:

DrChako said...

I am uncertain if this post stands on it's own or was taken from a larger post. It has an Instructions feel. Or perhaps I'm reading the back of a Magic the Gathering card.

Either way, I REALLY like it.

-DrC

cindilicious said...

LOL Hi Dr Chako! I pulled out this old blog as a place to keep track of my tarot ramblings, it's going to be more like an online "notes to self" journal, just a place to download my brain most mornings! I had no idea anyone was even aware of it.
Feel free to follow along, but I assure you it's going to be kind of cryptic.
Hope all is well with you - since Black Friday my poker playing is virtually nil - I still play on Bodog (who has changed their name, I see)but can't often find a game I like at my stakes. I expect that within a very short period of time that online poker will be back, and Uncle Sam will be getting a piece of it.
Peace to you and yours.

DrChako said...

I like cryptic. Your posts showed up on my G reader.

Were you at WPBT in Vegas?

-DrC